viernes, 11 de mayo de 2007

Second chance

I think there are no second chances. Things happen once and never happen again the same. Second chance means to repeat something again. But even if we tried to repeat a moment again it would never be the same. When looking to the past I sometimes “live again” some beautiful moments that come to my mind clearly as when they were lived and I am also able to enjoy those thoughts more vivid because some other things make me feel the smells, music, light, time of the day, season etc.
Our chances are the moments we live when we live them and that is why it is so important to recognize the moments and give all the best to them

7 comentarios:

Crafty Green Poet dijo...

I think you're very right.

awareness dijo...

new attempts.....new opportunities stemming from not getting it right the first time?

I was thinking along the same lines when I first looked at this week's Scribblings prompt.....for the very same reasons you write about.

thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such wonderful feedback. i really appreciate it.

enjoy your weekend.

Elspeth dijo...

True. We can never live something over again in exactly the same way. But in some cases we may be given an opportunity to return to a situation and rectify or heal it if that is what is desired and made possible.

gautami tripathy dijo...

You brief post sums it very well. No two moments can be same ever. Different times, different thoughts, different feelings and different experiences. Hey, I am rambling!

gautami
Another Chance

GTS dijo...

This is absolutely perfect. I love especially how you transform the metaphoric "second chance" and argue that since time is linear, it is unattainable.

Wonderful.

Sandra.if dijo...

communicating is the source of all pleasures and joys...thank you for your comment...

Rob Kistner dijo...

You are so very correct, we only are alive in the "now" -- we must make each "now" the most it can be.